T & C
Terms and conditions chilli penguin stoves
TERMS OF SALE
1. Chilli Penguin Stoves Ltd uses the Internet in order to promote and market its stoves and ancillary products, through this web site, and links to any of its authorised dealers. However Chilli Penguin Stoves Ltd only supports the sales and distribution of its stoves through the specialist showrooms in its approved dealership network. These are located throughout the UK, ensuring that there is a dedicated Chilli Penguin dealer near you.
Chilli penguin ancillary products: spares, accessories and other items on the chilli penguin online shop are available to purchase directly from the chilli penguin website.
Why use a specialist dealer?
2. These experienced and knowledgeable retailers have been carefully chosen and given exclusive sales areas. They have invested time and money in purchasing display stock and in product training. This is to ensure that you get the current, compliant and helpful advice to enable you to make the correct choice of product for your requirements.
3. When you have made your choice of product your chilli penguin dealer can supply advice and assistance in all aspects of the installation.
4. With the product correctly installed your retailer can advise on all the requirements and good practises for safe and effective performance of the appliance.
5. Finally the retailer is able to support warranties, guarantees and servicing ensuring that you get many years of service from your appliance.
6. Chilli penguin stoves offers an extended 7 year guarantee (5 years for chilli billie stoves) if the stove is registered by your local approved stockist, see guarantee page
Stoves purchases through non approved sources
7. These levels of after sales service and support cannot be provided when sourcing a product offered for sale on the Internet.
8. If products are purchased from a non-approved source, ie a dealer not on our list of approved stockists, we cannot guarantee that the product purchased is an up-to-date model with the latest features, nor can we be sure that you will have been given the best advice regarding suitability and installation.
9. There is no contract between CPS and you the customer. As a customer, your contract is with the supplier. Our contract is with our authorised stockists only. A customer buying through the internet can have no redress via us and will be passed back through the chain if necessary.
10. Authorised dealers are requested not to market directly through the Internet offering delivery outside of their agreed exclusivity areas.
11. Chilli penguin stoves strongly recommend that customers buy Chilli Penguin Stoves only from a local, recognised stockist.
Information about us
2. www.chillipenguin.co.uk is a site owned and operated by Chilli Penguin Limited (“we“). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 07127090 and have our registered office at Castell Bach,Mynydd Nefyn, Pwllheli, LL53 6TL.. Our main trading address and our contact postal address is also at Chilli Penguin Workshop, 11 Glan y Don Industrial Estate, Pwllheli, LL55 5YT. We are a limited company.
Accessing our site
3. Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
4. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our site, or our entire site, to users who have registered with us.
Prohibited Uses of our site
5. You may only use Our Site for lawful purposes.
You may not use Our Site:
in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent intent purpose or effect;
for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam);
to knowingly distribute any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or communications network or hardware.
6. You also agree:
not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of Our Site in contravention of these terms;
not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
any part of Our Site;
any equipment or network on which Our Site is stored;
any software used in the provision of Our Site; or
any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Suspension and Termination
7. We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of these terms through your use of Our Site. When a breach of these terms has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
8. Failure to comply with these terms may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use Our Site;
legal proceedings against you, including for reimbursement of all loss and or costs suffered by us on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
12. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of these terms. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
13. Certain parts of our site (including the ability to purchase goods from Us) may require an Account in order to access them.
14. You may not create an Account if you are under 18 years of age.
15. When creating an Account, the information you provide must be accurate and complete. If any of your information changes at a later date, it is your responsibility to ensure that your Account is kept up-to-date.
16. We recommend that you choose a strong password for your Account. It is your responsibility to keep your password safe. You must not share your Account with anyone else. If you believe your Account is being used without your permission, please contact Us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will not be liable for any unauthorised use of your Account.
19. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
Intellectual property rights
20. We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by United Kingdom and international intellectual property laws and treaties. All such rights are reserved.
21. You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our site.
22. Any copied material should be dated. It is your responsibility to ensure the information is still current when it is used
23. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
24. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
25. You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without our express permission.
Our site changes regularly
27. We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
28. We make reasonable efforts to ensure that the content on our site is complete, accurate, and up-to-date. We do not, however, make any representations, warranties or guarantees (whether express or implied) that the content is complete, accurate, or up-to-date.
Our liability and Disclaimers
29. To the fullest extent permissible by law, We accept no liability to any user for any loss or damage, whether foreseeable or otherwise, in contract, tort (including negligence), for breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with the use of (or inability to use) our site or the use of or reliance upon any content included on our site.
30. If you are a business user, We accept no liability for loss of profits, sales, business or revenue; loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; loss of anticipated savings; business interruption; or for any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
31. We neither assume nor accept responsibility or liability arising out of any disruption or non-availability of our site resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, natural events, acts of war, or legal restrictions and censorship.
32. This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Information about you and your visits to our site
Viruses, hacking and other offences
34. We exercise all reasonable skill and care to ensure that our site is secure and free from viruses and other malware.
35. You are responsible for protecting your hardware, software, data and other material from viruses, malware, and other internet security risks.
36. You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
37. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
38. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Linking to our site
39. If you are an approved chilli penguin stockist you may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
40. If you download technical manuals it is your responsibility to ensure they are current.
41. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
42. Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
43. If you wish to make any use of material on our site other than that set out above, please contact us
Links from our site
44. Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Jurisdiction and applicable law
45. The English courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our site.
48. If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact email@example.com
Thank you for visiting our site.