All information you provide to us via email or Our Site is stored on our secure servers or the secure servers of third parties authorised by us.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of Our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to Our Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Chilli Penguin Stoves (CPS) collects two categories of data
1. Data collected by our stockists on our behalf in order to register stove warranties. This data is only used for warranty registration. It is stored for a minimum of 7 years, the length of the warranty.
2. Data collected from this website, used for the purposed listed below.
Uses made of data collected on this website
To provide you with information, products or services that you have requested, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
To allow you to participate in interactive features of Our Site, when you choose to do so.
To ensure that content from Our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
To facilitate the provision of goods and services made available by third parties through Our Site.
With your express consent we may also use your data, to contact you for marketing purposes; product updates and new products information
To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes.
You ask us to update or remove your data at any time at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our customers, distributors, retailers, suppliers, advertisers, affiliates and other third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites should have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or the content or operation of these websites. Please check these policies and the terms of the websites before you submit any personal data to these websites.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets
- If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about customers of our products will be one of the transferred assets
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions of Website Use and/or other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations, such as credit reference agencies and fraud prevention agencies, for the purposes of fraud protection and prevention, credit risk reduction and to pursue debtors.
- If we use a third party to host the servers on which your personal information is stored
- In any other manner mentioned elsewhere in this policy.